Friday, August 24, 2012

Long time, no see


'Noor!! Where have you been lately?', is something I've heard a million times the last few days. So what I have been a living hop-on hop-off bus and I love seeing things, people, music, festivals, stores, and well....anything but my bed. It's still summer, isn't it? I came to the conclusion my blog/baby should not suffer among these summer circumstances (again). This is why I will share the list of festivals I have visited or will visit. 
Warning: please notice the fact that actually accomplishing this list of to do-festivals might put your sleeping conditions in danger (like me). 

1. De Parade - Martin Luther King park - untill august 28th
http://www.deparade.nl/

Whether I'm sipping sangria with my friends in some sort of circustent, attending a cabaret show or getting myself nauseous in the merry go round; de parade is a real treat for anyone who'd like to feel seven years old again. 




2. Lowlands 

Let's just say I hope (still not sure) I will be totally recovered from this wonderfull but tiring festival in 5 days from now. The funny thing about a festival is that it makes you a totally different person. I would never even consider being lifted by a crane or putting a picture of myself in bra up on a wall, but somehow, I managed to do all those things while there. I don't know why, but I do know I will do exactly those things next year, all over again. 



3. Voltt Festival - NDSM-werf - august 25th

This is the festival I will be going to tomorrow..probably in raincoat and wellies, since it will be raining all day. Ah well, not to worry. Festivals in rain are fun too!

4. Loveland festival

Love was in the air. As were techno music and hippie moods. 



5. Awakefest

The best thing about a festival like this one, is that literally ever person I know was there. That's definitely the number one thing that makes a day perfect. The sun was shining, and everyone felt good. 



Love,

Noor

No comments:

Post a Comment