Saturday, August 11, 2012

Five days in a row

Hi there!
You haven't seen me for a long time, I am so so so sorry for abandoning my blog. I have been so busy with my exams, and celebrating that i've passed them. Still my blog is my baby and I will put in my heart, money (clothing...) and time to make it look good again! Which is why my first 'back in amsterdam' post will be about the clothing that I've worn for the last five days. Hope you like them :)

Monday
playsuit Noor mode & schoenen
cardigan Brandy Melville
clutch Bali market
shoes Topshop




Tuesday
top Noor mode & schoenen
skirt Noor mode & schoenen


Wednesday
jumper Noor mode & schoenen
necklace Jewel rocks
tanktop American Eagle

Thursday
skirt Noor mode & schoenen
satchel bag Waterlooplein market
top The People

Friday
dress Topshop
floral blazer Zara
neon belt Noor mode & schoenen



Love,

Noor

3 comments:

  1. do you maybe know what your topshop shoes were called or something because i want them so baaaad but i can't find them on the topshop website! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so sorry but they're from last year's collection so that's probably why you can't find them...but I came across these ones and they are kind of alike, perhaps you like them! :)

      http://www.cosstores.com/Store/Women/Shoes/Nubuck_panel_boots/46897-2117586.1#c-4016065

      love, noor

      Delete
  2. thank you! i like them very much but they might be a little too expensive for me :( but i'll think about it! thanks again! xx

    ReplyDelete