Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Spot of the day: De Drie Graefjes

I just can't believe that -though i spend A LOT afternoons sitting here- i have never mentioned this place filled with cappuccinos, red velvet cakes, lemon 'n meringue pies and BLT sandwiches: De Drie Graefjes. It's the kind of place where I can actually hear the people think: 'Oh, there you have her again. The one who's addicted to Red Velvet cake and talks a bit too loud about her private life, such as her party last night'. I guess every person in there knows me and my friends all too well, but hey, what would life be without De Drie Graefjes' red velvet cake and their authentic ambiance that puts a smile on my face? Exactly. That wouldn't be life at all.





De Drie Graefjes - Eggertstraat 1 (behind the Nieuwe Kerk, Dam Square)

2 comments:

  1. is this the new branch or the old one? cause there are two right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the old one, the other one is on Rokin indeed. Don't I know you from something Ulrici? haha

    ReplyDelete