Friday, January 20, 2012

The 8 most magical tips

There it was again. That feeling inside of me that keeps me from writing whatever it is I am thinking about. Even when drinking coffee after coffee, the ideas weren't making their appearance. This is the moment where I grab my laptop (or Ipad,which is too complicated for me to handle by the way) and take a visit to whowhatwear.com. I am the worst liar in this entire world,so let me just be honest by saying the tips below come from this addictive site. Read them,understand them,try them and love them! 

1. Break up noir pieces with neon trousers.
2. Style a midi dress with an oversized,furry vest.
3. Layer your outerwear for a stylish cold-weather outfit.
4. Elevate a turtleneck with a silky maxi skirt.
5. Freshen up your look with crisp,white separates.
6. Finish a sleek outfit with a boyfriend coat.
7. Pair a long tank dress with leather boots for a cool,90s look.
8. Swap your dark coat for a chic,white style. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey hey! Ik sta met jou in de PS, en wilde direct eventjes je blog checken! Leuk zeg, en hele leuke tips, ik ga je zeker volgen collega hihi, check mijn blog ook ff!
    Www.jazzybelleslife.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee!
    ik zag je inderdaad staan, heel leuk stukje heb je hoor!!
    Ik vind je blog ook zoo leuk! ik ga hem zeker in de gaten houden!
    en jeetje wat heb jij een hoop pageviews, hoe krijg je dat voor elkaar zeg!?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete